Our airline is happy to provide special assistance for passengers who may need a wheelchair or an escort during their journey.
You can book your assistance request while booking your ticket on www.xl.com, this service is free of charge.
You may also at Manage My Booking
once you've finished booking your flight.
Please contact us at latest 72 hours before your flight if you need:
- A wheelchair for a completely immobile passenger who requires a wheelchair to/from the aircraft and must be carried up/down the steps and to/from their cabin seat,
- Carriage of an electric wheelchair,
- Carriage of electrical medical equipment,
- Other specific assistance requests,
- Another assistive device. All of these services must be requested via the online contact form.
Does this answer satisfy you ?
Thank you for taking the time to say we were great!