Check-in online and save time at the airport
Online check-in is available from 24 hours before your flight's scheduled departure.
What is online check-in?
Online check-in is a free, simple and convenient service destined to confirm that you checked-in on your flight before the check-in deadline. As early as 24 hours before departure, you may check you reservation, select your seat and obtain your boarding pass in a few clicks.
This service is available on any computer, tablet or smartphone and does not require any application. Depending on your airport of departure, you may print your boarding pass or save it on your phone.
During the check-in process, you will enter all the information required for the identification and finalization of your booking. Once you get to the airport, skip the lines and drop your baggage at the dedicated priority counters.
Travelling light? If you only carry a cabin baggage, you may proceed directly to security.
Am I eligible?
Online check-in is accessible to passengers holding a valid XL Airways scheduled e-ticket (ticket number starting with 473-). If you booked through a tour operator or do not hold an e-ticket number, we regret to inform that you are currently not eligible not online check-in. Please see an agent once you get to the airport.
Online check-in is available on most XL Airways flights, with the exception of:
- Departing from Cuba : Cayo Coco (CCC), Santa Clara (SNU), Varadero (VRA)
- Departing from Dominican Republic : Puerto Plata (POP), Samana (AZS)
Check-in for flights departing from any of these stations is performed directly at the airport.
How to check-in online?
Click here to start online check-in and follow these 5 simple steps:
- Identify yourself by entering your reservation reference composed of 6 characters an your last name.
- Select the passenger(s) you wish to check-in on the reservation summary.
- Verify the check-in summary included your contact details and address at destination (notably for flights departing to or from the United States and Mexico).
- If you wish to, you may change the seat that has automatically been assigned to you by accessing the seat map.
- Download your boarding pass. You may print it on an A4-size piece of paper or store it on your smartphone. In case you do not have access to a printer, you may also collect your boarding pass upon arrival at the airport.
Restrictions on the use of electronic boarding passes
You may check-in online but must collect your boarding pass at the airport for flights departing from Mexique (Cancún) and Dominican Republic (Punta Cana).
You may check-in online and use a printed boarding pass but not a boarding pass stored on your phone for flights departing from Israël (Tel Aviv).
Once you have issued your boarding pass, we’ll see you at the airport. In case you need to check in any baggage, dedicated priority counters are at your disposal. You will find your flight’s check-in area on the airport screens.
If you only carry a cabin baggage, you may proceed directly to security to make your way to the boarding gate before the boarding deadline.
Check if your baggage meets the weight and size requirements to be accepted in the cabin.