Seats at emergency exits: passengers who fall into one of the excluded categories detailed below may not be assigned such seats:
- Passengers with temporarily or permanently limited mobility (including deaf, blind and partially-sighted people and passengers with physical or mental disabilities);
- Minors who have not reached their sixteenth birthday (including infants), whether accompanied by an adult or not.
- A corpulent passenger (waist circumference greater than 135 cm) who may hinder access to the emergency exits;
- Pregnant women;
- A passenger traveling with an animal in the cabin;
- A passenger who is afraid of flying;
- A passenger who has been arrested and/or is being returned to his/her country of origin;
- A passenger who is not proficient in French or English.
Does this answer satisfy you ?