For your safety, the following are strictly prohibited on board our aircraft:
- Explosives (including, but not limited to, rockets and firecrackers);
- Gases under pressure (including, but not limited to, aerosols, gas refills, camping gas);
- Oxidizing/flammable/toxic/corrosive substances (including, but not limited to, acids, paints, petrol, solvents, poisons);
- Radioactive or magnetized substances;
- Objects likely to constitute a danger to the aircraft or to the people or property on board (including, but not limited to, sharp objects and bladed weapons);
- Firearms and ammunition. Firearms for hunting or sport may be carried, provided that they are unloaded and suitably packaged and that the safety catch is engaged. If you have firearms in your baggage, you have an obligation to inform our staff at check-in. The transportation is subject to authorisation. Please, contact us for more information.
The objects mentioned in the Dangerous Goods Regulations of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and the International Air Transport Association (IATA) are also considered as dangerous. See the General Conditions of Carriage.
Electronic cigarettes with the batteries
All flights are no smoking flights. Use of electronic cigarettes and similar devices is not allowed on board.
Electronic devices used for smoking (electronic cigarettes, electronic cigars, electronic pipes, electronic hookas, personal nicotine vaporizers or devices providing nicotine) can only be transported in cabin baggage or by the passenger himself. The refill of these devices or batteries on board is prohibited. Their transport is strictly prohibited in checked baggage.
Each installed or replacement lithium battery must not exceed:
- For lithium metal or lithium alloy batteries, a lithium content of not more than 2g
- For lithium ion batteries, power in Watt hours must not exceeding 100 Wh
Restrictions on powder-like substances in the cabin:
On US bound flights, it is prohibited to carry powder-like in the cabin substances in quantities larger than 12oz (350ml). Customers are invited to place these quantities in their checked baggage.
Powder-like substances include in particular: flour, sugar, ground coffee, spices, powdered milk, cosmetics, sand…
Exemptions: medically prescribed powder-like substances, baby formula, human remains and duty-free powder inside of a sealed Secure Tamper Evident Bag.