Pay for a checked bag only if you need it
Because each trip is different, XL Airways allows you customize your ticket. During the booking process, you’ll be offered two distinct fares:
- ECO BASIC, which only includes one piece of cabin bag up to 22 lbs / 10 kg as well as an accessory. You can add bags anytime between reservation and your departure if you change your mind.
- ECO PLUS, our all-inclusive fare. In addition to the cabin bag, this fare allows you to carry one piece of checked baggage up to 55 lbs / 23 kg. Our Eco Plus rate also includes seat selection as well as more flexible change and refund conditions.
The size limitation is calculated by adding the total outside dimensions of each bag, length + width + height (including all handles, side pockets and wheels).
It should not exceed 62.2 in (height + width + depth (including wheels and handles) = 158 cm max).
Infants (under 24 months)
- 1 item of checked-in baggage (height + width + depth (including wheels and handles) = 158 cm max.), weighing no more than 22 lbs / 10 kg. To qualify for this baggage allowance, the child must hold a regular XL Airways ticket (ticket number beginning with 473).
- An folding stroller (buggy) or baby car seat may be carried free of charge.
- Additional piece for baby confort (folding bed, infant car seat...) is charge at $55 / €50.
For more information, refer to the General Conditions of Carriage.
Want to travel with more baggage?
Increase your baggage allowance when making your reservation and pay less than at the airport. Pre-purchase up to 5 additional bags online during your reservation and save up to $35 compared to airport prices!