Last update: July 16, 2019, 09.00 CEST
Due to the unavailability of one of our aircraft, the following flights have been delayed. As the situation has now been resolved, our operations are going back to normal and departures are rescheduled today.
- Flight SE074 Paris-Charles de Gaulle - Punta Cana on July 14, 2019
- Flight SE075 Punta Cana - Paris-Charles de Gaulle on July 14, 2019
- Flight SE018 Paris-Charles de Gaulle - Miami on July 15, 2019
- Flight SE019 Miami - Paris-Charles de Gaulle on July 15, 2019
XL Airways regrets these delays and the inconvenience caused.
The updated flight schedules are available on the Flight Status section of our website.
Exceptional commercial measures are in place for passengers holding valid tickets for travel on the above-mentioned flights, regardless of their ticket's initial conditions:
- Passengers wishing to postpone their departure may do so once at no extra charge.
- Passengers wishing to cancel their journey can request a full refund at no extra charge.
For changes and cancellations, please contact our call center at +33 3 51 86 00 51.
Are you travelling on one of the above-mentioned flights? Please visit the My Booking section to check that the contact details in your reservation are up to date to receive text message and email notifications.
Should you require any assistance, please call +33 3 51 86 00 51.