Information below are intended for passengers of flights Paris-New York and New York-Paris that have been impacted by delays between January 4 and 12, 2018.
> Download your flight delayed certificate
> Find out more about reimbursement of expenses
Hotel charges and meals will be reimbursed to the extent of the below-mentioned amounts, upon submission of dated receipts and within the limits of actual expenses.
Passengers departing from New York:
- Accommodation: $100 per night and per passenger
- Meals: $15 per meal and per passenger
Passengers departing from Paris:
- Accommodation: €100 per night and per passenger
- Meals: €15 per meal and per passenger
Expenses occurring after each flight's initial departure time are eligible for reimbursement. For passengers who canceled their flight, expenses are eligible until the date of cancelation.
Claims may be filed online and include evidence of presence on board (boarding card or bag tag displaying passenger name).
> Your contacts in case of missing bags
Was your bag missing upon arrival? Find below the contact details to check the status of your claim.
- You arrived at Paris-Charles de Gaulle: contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the reference number of the missing bag claim you filled out at the airport.
- You arrived at New York JFK: contact email@example.com and indicate the reference number of the missing bag claim you filled out at the airport.
- You arrived at Washington DC and were unable to collect your bag at JFK airport (passengers on flight SE040 on Jan. 4, 2018): contact firstname.lastname@example.org to file a missing bag claim.
- From the 6th day, if your luggage has not been delivered, we invite you to contact our secondary research service :
XL AIRWAYS – SBA
Phone: +33 (0) 1 84 03 03 13
Opening hours : Monday to Friday from 1PM to 5PM (local time in France)