Your ticket includes a baggage allowance tailored to your needs
- 1 item of cabin baggage (55 high X 35 wide X 9.9 in / 25 cm deep – including wheels and handles) weighing no more than 22 lb / 10 kg
- 1 accessory (e.g. a purse, a laptop or a camera)
Infants (under 24 months)
- 1 item of cabin baggage (55 high X 35 wide X 9.8 in / 25 cm deep – including wheels and handles) weighing no more than 22 lb / 10 kg
Restrictions in the cabin
Whichever airports you are travelling to and from, there are restrictions on the liquids you can carry in the cabin. Only small quantities of liquids are permitted (a maximum of 3.4 fl. oz./ 100 ml per product). These liquids must be placed inside a transparent, resealable plastic bag measuring 7.9 x 7.9 in / 20 cm x 20 cm.
There are no restrictions on the following liquids
- Liquid medicines (insulin, syrups, etc.), provided that you are able to show a prescription or certificate to the security officers.
- Baby food.
No volume restrictions apply to liquids purchased after the security check, except for normal customs limits.
- Perishable foodstuffs and materials
- Money, Foreign Currency, Jewellery, Works of art, Precious metals, Silverware, Expensive clothing, Securities and other valuables object.
- Fragile objects, Optical or photographic equipment, Electronic and/or telecommunication equipment or devices
- Musical instruments
- Passports and identity documents
- Business papers
- Manuscripts or certificates of ownership
- Electronic cigarettes or other Electronic devices used for smoking. The refill of these devices or batteries on board is prohibited.
Non-exhaustive list. For more information, refer to the General Conditions of Carriage.